I hope everyone had a safe and fun New Years! My cousin and his girlfriend were supposed to come down and we had planned to go to a club but it didn’t work out and so my best friend, her mom, and I just did a low key thing and went to go see Daddy’s Home. We went to a theater that has the recliner chairs and that was amazing! I had never been to one. After that, we decided to get dinner and headed to Lazy Dog. After dinner, we came back to my place and had some snacks (lemon bars, chips, dip). We watched the ball drop, had some champagne, posted a few Snapchats, and called it a night. It was fun celebrating with her since I hadn’t celebrated New Years with her since 07/08.
So instead of doing a New Years resolutions posts, I decided to do a “what I’m looking forward to for 2016” post. I tend to make resolutions and never follow through with them so this is a little better for me. I figured I can also reflect on 2015.
Looking back, 2015 has been one of the hardest years of my life– if not the hardest. I’m so ready to move on from 2015.
Here are some highlights and lowlights from 2015:
- In February, we got to take a trip to Maui that I will never forget since it was the last vacation I’d spend with my mom… plus it’s Maui!
- My mom passed away on August 10
- I moved back down to SoCal and got to spend a lot more time with my family and friends
What I’m most looking forward to in 2016:
- Going to New York in March!!!
- Going back to school
- Vlogging daily hopefully!
- Having a friend move in with me
- … and some stuff to be announced
From the looks of it, 2016 is already looking to be a promising year.
What are you looking forward to for 2016?