I love traveling and wish I could do more of it. I love exploring new areas and trying new things; even if it’s just traveling to a new city in California. Even though I love traveling, I haven’t been to too many places. I definitely want to travel more though. Here is a list of the top 5 places I’d like to visit one day.
- New York – For as long as I can remember, I’ve always wanted to visit New York. I want to explore as much as I can while I am there including: Central Park, Statue of Liberty, see a show on Broadway, go shopping, etc. Going there seemed like something that would happen far off in the future, however, my best friend and I are going to go next year and I’m super excited to explore New York with my best friend.
- Grand Canyon – I want to see the Grand Canyon because it looks beautiful. I feel like it will be something I’d remember forever, just like when I went to Maui and got to enjoy the waterfalls there. It just looks like it’d be breathtaking.
- Europe – I can’t just pick one place in Europe because I want to explore it all. I want to visit Germany, France, Italy, and much more. My aunt and uncle got to go recently and seeing their pictures made me want to go even more. Hopefully I can go one day!
- Hawaii – So I’ve been to Maui twice and loved it but I want to go back and explore the different islands. I love being around water so being able to explore each island would be something I’d love to do.
- Philippines – Finally, the Philippines. My mom was born and raised there and we had a trip scheduled for 2006 but she got sick and we had to cancel. After that, she was afraid to go because of her health. After she passed, I decided that the next time my family goes, I want to go with them. I have so much family there that I have not met yet and I want to meet them all and see where my mom was from.
Where would you like to visit? Have you visited any of the places I want to visit?